Shearling Jacket

Another post after a while, yay!! Lately I've been busier in school than I would like, so no time to shoot outfit post. And also, who would volutarily go out in this weather. But today, even though out hair was thanks to the stupid drizzling almost immediately frizzy, we went out to shoot the outfit. I could finally put on these over the knee boots from H&M that I wanted for so long, and I went back like three times before I bought them, because I didn't know if I should wait for something better, but now I'm really glad I did. 

Po dlouhé době zase článek! Yay!! V poslední době mě škola vytěžovala víc, než bych si představovala, a než by se mi líbílo, a tak nebyl čas jít fotit outfit. A navíc, komu by se v tomhle počasí chtělo vycházet ven. Dneska jsme se ale přemohly, i když se nám kvůli mrholení hned zkrepatily vlasy, a vyrazily fotit. Konečně jsem taky měla důvod vytáhnout tyhle vysoký kozačky z H&M, který jsem chtěla hrozně dlouho, a asi třikrát se do toho obchodu vracela, protože jsem nevěděla, jestli si je vzít, nebo čekat, jestli se neobjeví lepší, ale nekonec jsem hrozně ráda, že jsem si je koupila. 














Shearling coat: Vero Moda, Rollneck: Tchibo, Earrings: C&A, Trousers: H&M, Over the knee boots: H&M, Bag: ASOS

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat