The Darker Days

When the weather is disgusting like this, and by disgusting I mean drizzle and showers, I tend to lean towards the darker things in my wardrobe, aka black clothes. So as you can see, black on black on black is what I wore today, spicing things  up a bit with the checked scarf.
Hopefully, the weather will clear up because I can't wait to start wearing my spring stuff!!

Are you also excited for spring?


Když je venku tak hnusně jako dneska, a tím myslím mrholení a přeháňky, tíhnu spíš k těm tmavším věcem ve skříni, a tím myslím k černýmu oblečení. Dneska jsem vytáhla celej černej outfit a trochu ho rozbila touhle kostkovanou šálou.
Doufám, že se počasí v následujících dnech umoudří, protože se nemůžu dočkat, až začnu nosit jarní oblečení!!

Taky se těšíte na jaro?

Kris x




Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat